Our commitment is to constantly seek improvement in quality, to reduce cost, and to exceed the expectation of our customers.
We improve the quality of our products by removing manufacturing process variance and assuring compliance within our certification standards.
- Compliance with all levels of PPAP submissions
- Complete first-piece inspection and layout for sample submission
- Gauge R&R studies on gauges used in production
- Inspection, measuring, and test equipment calibration procedures
- Process failure modes and effects analysis
- Process control plans
- Process flow plans
- Capability studies on key product characteristics
- Part-specific quality planning
- Final inspection of all products out-sourced for secondary operation
- Reverse engineering